How is your company’s relationship with your customers? Is it great or could it use some improvement? Do you know? Are you even getting feedback? Spend a few minutes with this self-assessment and we’ll give you some food for thought.
- 1Overall, how good a job does your contact center do at creating POSITIVE customer relationships?
QUESTION EXPLANATIONWhat is a positive customer relationship? It’s one that meets or exceeds your customer’s expectations. It drives customer satisfaction and sets up a long-term relationship and commitment to your brand. Your customers are either your direct customer – like a distributor or retailer – and the end customer, or consumer.
- Congratulations! This is the goal of many organizations. First and foremost this demonstrates a focus on exceptional workforce management. It also shows efficient business processes and impactful quality assurance processes, as well as a commitment to well-trained employees with leadership’s commitment to continuous improvement.
- Even the best organizations have room for improvement. As you know, contact centers are complex entities, and there are many ways to approach improving their performance. These would include workforce management, business processes, quality assurance, comprehensive training, continuous improvement, and appropriate technology.
- If your contact center isn’t having a positive effect on your customer relationships, then it’s most likely having a negative effect. The good news is there are many ways to improve a contact center’s performance. Answer these questions: Is my workforce management effective? Are my business processes efficient? Are my quality assurance efforts impactful? Are my employees well-trained? Is leadership committed to continuous improvement? Is my technology properly aligned to my needs to support my business goals?
- OK, click the next question button to continue.