The Percepta team in Europe have spent this past year understanding, analysing and making the best out of customer service, experience and insight trends and news to deliver the best for our clients and partners. This process has led to some great blog posts and we’ve put together ten of our most popular ones in this roundup of 2012. We hope 2013 brings our clients and partners across the globe, as well as our teams working with them, heaps of success, knowledge and joy. Wishing all our readers a prosperous 2013!
Our top ten posts of 2012:
- Who Owns Your Social Media Customer Service?
- I’m Confused about Your Values
- Customer Loyalty and Generation Y
- In Brands We Trust
- Meeting Customer Expectations: Opportunity or Threat?
- Cold Calling: Just as it Says
- NPS and Social Media: Let the Numbers do the Talking
- Call Centre: What’s in a Name?
- Localised Customer Support: Does it Matter?
- Succeeding at Social Media Customer Service